Location - You Won't Believe The Beauty!
The Montana River Lodge is located a few minutes from exit 61 on Interstate 90. We are about 40 minutes from Missoula, just below the famous Alberton Gorge, on the Clark Fork River. Directions to our location can be found in this map, or just give us a call: 406-207-0673
Facility - Plenty of Space, Comfortable Atmosphere
Our custom-built lodge can easily accommodate 30 people or more for overnight stays. Nestled warmly in the best of Montana's scenery, we know you'll find it easy to relax with a sense of quiet privacy only nature can provide. The full kitchen plus dining facilities combine a unique atmosphere of seclusion and convenience.
- 8 Bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, and a separate bunkhouse
- Master bedroom with private entrance, private bath
- Large loft with beds for fourteen
- Rec room has a big screen TV with DVD player, and foosball and ping pong tables
- Beautiful river rock fireplace
- Multiple rooms for large meetings or simply to relax in
- Large capacity kitchen and dining facilities
- A great deck for enjoying the views or socializing
A great place for drift or wade fishing!
Click here to view The Missoulian Angler's Fishing Report